Hi everyone! I came up with a new Dollar Tree Gourmet recipe that's so simple and so yummy- *Nutella* Frappucinos! (I have the word Nutella in asterisks because I actually used a knock-off Dollar Tree brand, which was a dead ringer for the real stuff). Here's the recipe:Add a comment »
- ¾ cup double-strength coffee
- 1 cup milk (any kind, dairy or non)
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 3 Tbls. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 3 Tbs whipped cream
- Nutella Topping (instructions below)
- Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker(that should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee). Chill before using.
- Then combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Pour into a 16-ounce glass, and serve with a straw.
- For Nutella Topping, microwave a tablespoon of nutella for 10-15 seconds
- Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle nutella topping over the whipped cream